OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Monday, May 05, 2008

GHANGES... AND MORE CHANGES TO COME

Gee, I have neglected this blog for months! :O Shame on me, right?

Now it's "Golden Week" again. At this time of the year last year, I was cleaning like hell to get ready for the surgery and the hospital stay. Mmmmm.... time really flies.

Today is my first COMPLETE day off since last February. Usually in early May, my "urge to purge" comes and I (at least try to) clean up my place as much as possible. Usually the weather is nice -- not too hot and not too cold -- and that really helps. But the weather is so strange this year; it was a record-breaking (for May) 32 degrees C (89.6 F) on the day before yesterday here in Kochi, and today it's raining. Perfect excuse for not doing a major cleaning, huh? So I decided to spend the whole day relaxing and shopping for my new hobby. Yes, I'll be posting about my new hobby and some other changes pretty soon. ;)
posted by obachan, 5/05/2008 09:20:00 AM

2 Comments:

Hello! I found your recipe page and read your blog, too! I'm a Japanese teacher in CA (was looking for Golden Week photos and recipes for my class.) You have an interesting life! Michelle
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 5/05/2008 2:12 PM  
Thanks Michelle. Perhaps my life is nothing interesting, but the way I see my life might be a bit interesting or unique (hopefully) ;)

Hope you found good Golden Week photos and recipes.
commented by Blogger obachan, 5/10/2008 9:27 AM  

Add a comment