OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I PASSED!

I passed the test!
Yesterday I got a mail in my mailbox. When I saw the envelope, I knew what it was about. Since it was thin, I expected a good news (because if I didn’t pass, they would have enclosed bunch of flyers with info. on the course schedule and ads of study guides, etc.) I was right. There was a piece of paper in there just saying “passed.” That was it. It didn’t say anything about how I did – what my score was or which problems I missed. That’s not nice… But I’m not going to complain as far as I know that I passed. Now I’m officially certified as a clerk who can make billing statements of the elderly care insurance in emergency situations in the office like power failure or PC crash. Impressive, ha? ;)

So today I’m going to give myself a little reward and now I’m listing up the things I want to do: Shopping, shooting pool, trying out a new dessert recipe… Wow, it’s going to be a nice day today. :D

* Thank you everyone for your support.
posted by obachan, 9/30/2006 11:20:00 AM

9 Comments:

Congratulation!!! :)
commented by Blogger Pinkity, 9/30/2006 4:47 PM  
CONGRATS!!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 10/01/2006 6:37 AM  
Congratulations Obachan!! :)
commented by Blogger Lysithea, 10/01/2006 8:15 AM  
hip hip hooray!! knew you could ace it:)
commented by Blogger moorl, 10/01/2006 8:26 AM  
Well done, me and sumo never had any doubts, celibrate well but don't tip up any seats in restaurants or cafes;)
commented by Blogger Ian, 10/01/2006 5:54 PM  
pinkity, rc, lysithea, edmame and demon,
Thank you, guys. I felt good about passing the test, but your comments made me even happier!

Demon,
Thanks for the advice. OK. I’ll play safe and celebrate on a tatami floor. ;)
commented by Blogger obachan, 10/01/2006 9:53 PM  
Congratulation !!!
commented by Blogger JaKo, 10/01/2006 11:20 PM  
Obachan,

Congratulations! I had no doubt. I must second demon--no dancing on tables. Now, obachan, why would we even think you would do such a thing? Perhaps we see your fun-loving nature.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 10/02/2006 12:06 AM  
jako
Thank you!

june
Hahaha... I guess blogging reveals your true personality, right? ;)
commented by Blogger obachan, 10/03/2006 10:20 AM  

Add a comment