OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Friday, August 25, 2006

TAKING A TEST TOMORROW

I’m taking a test tomorrow, so I should be studying all day today. If I pass this one, I’ll be certified as a clerk who can handle tasks related to elderly care insurance claims. It is an open-book exam, so I’m not too worried or too pressured, but still I should be studying today. The test will be 25 multiple choices about the insurance claims procedure and other issues related to elderly care, and 2 questions of making billing statements(?) using a list of code numbers and a calculator (the task which is actually taken care of by computer software in real life). Oh well. Wish me luck.
posted by obachan, 8/25/2006 11:56:00 AM

3 Comments:

Good Luck Obachan!!
commented by Blogger Aleanor, 8/25/2006 3:19 PM  
Of course, GOOD LUCK! But I'm sure you'll do well.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 8/25/2006 11:37 PM  
Thank you, aleanor and june. :)
The test was harder than expected and I really don't know if I can pass or not.
Well, we'll see.
commented by Blogger obachan, 8/26/2006 7:01 PM  

Add a comment