OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

EVERYONE HAS A BAD DAY...

When I met the lady living downstairs this afternoon, she told me that she had a real bad day today at work. The computer trouble, miscommunication, unfortunate happenings coming all at once… She said she was so upset when she came back to her room that she started weeding the backyard of this apartment.

Well, tomorrow is going to be my turn to have a bad day. Yesterday at work, I found some things that would most likely result in a trouble, and I’m going to find out the result tomorrow.

I asked her not to weed the whole backyard this afternoon.

posted by obachan, 7/06/2005 10:45:00 PM

4 Comments:

well?

 

Posted by joanna
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 7/08/2005 10:46 AM  
Hi joanna,
The result was certainly a TROUBLE, though not too serious. With an expert's advice, I did my best to solve it. Hope it worked... but I can't find it out until September! Don't you hate something like this? I mean, having to wait that long to see if the trouble was solved or not? Oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed... ;P
And I didn't weed the backyard. 

Posted by obachan
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 7/08/2005 10:58 AM  
obachan;
Hope all is well. Resolution that does not come immeditately is frustrating!!! neh? Well, try to put your troubles out of your mind until late August..ha ha. If I did weeding every time I was frustrated at work, my yard would be pristine!!!!! It's not!!! ha ha. Forget your troubles....not worth the worry.
 

Posted by carlyn
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 7/08/2005 8:43 PM  
Thanks carlyn! Yeah, I'm not going to worry about it until September, because there's absolutely nothing I can do before that. Better not let it spoil my summer, right? ;) 

Posted by obachan
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 7/09/2005 3:09 PM  

Add a comment