OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Saturday, June 04, 2005

HUMIDITY'S RISIN'...

It started raining before noon and I heard thunder several times in the afternoon. I had been procrastinating cleaning the electric fan, but this afternoon I finally had to do that. This weather reminded me of a song I heard over and over when I was helping with a musical this spring. The song was: “It’s Raining Men.”

What would I do if it really started raining men? Oh I wouldn't mind. I'd definitely ask one of them to clean my air conditioner filter… ;P
posted by obachan, 6/04/2005 11:38:00 PM

4 Comments:

obachan;
Yes, here in Connecticut we are beginning to feel the humidity and heat of summer. I am spoiled with an airconditioner as I really don't like humidity....
I look forward to sunshine and heat all winter, then complain when it arrives....ha...
I remember the humidity and heat of Tokyo in August..
Stretched out on the bare tatami floor trying to sleep without steaming myself..ha ha. I still miss it. 

Posted by carlyn
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6/06/2005 5:13 AM  
I've been to Connecticut once but it wasn't summer so I didn't know how hot and humid it could get there. I can imagine how it was in Tokyo in August...could be worse than Kochi sometimes.  

Posted by obachan
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6/09/2005 8:07 AM  
Oyh...it's been so so so humid in Ottawa for the past 1 week, at the moment I'm writing this, I hardly can breathe well...so humid >___< help! it's 26 degrees but with humidex, feels like 35, somehow I feel it's hotter...hotter than my hometown 

Posted by K-Nina
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6/15/2005 7:26 AM  
Hi K-Nina,
Really? I thought it'd never be humid in Ottawa.. but I guess not. Well, live and learn :) May some refreshing drinks/desserts be with you.  

Posted by obachan
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6/15/2005 3:19 PM  

Add a comment