OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Thursday, December 09, 2004

AUTUMN LEAVES

Finally, the leaves started turning colors!! I should’ve waited another week before changing the template of this blog…. because this is going to be a real autumn-like post today.


Hazenoki (Rhus succedanea) Do not touch the leaves.

I took a walk in Kochi castle garden this afternoon and enjoyed the beautiful maple leaves.



They were stunningly beautiful!!






I did my best with my digital camera, but none of these photos show the real colors I saw with my eyes.







(Pics of maple leaves can be enlarged. Click on them.)






A kitty cat and autumn leaves

posted by obachan, 12/09/2004 01:17:00 AM

5 Comments:

Well, I tried to give her a hokkairo (pocket hand-warmer), but she ran away.
commented by Blogger obachan, 12/09/2004 6:23 PM  
Autumn and springs are my fav seasons. I am also a cat lover. Nice ones!
commented by Blogger Faze, 12/11/2004 4:45 AM  
Thanks again. I would love spring here much more if I didn’t have the allergy problem…
commented by Blogger obachan, 12/11/2004 12:36 PM  
Unfortunately it's summer all year round here where I live.
commented by Blogger Faze, 12/11/2004 5:28 PM  
I saw beautiful pics of Malaysia on your site (in the sidebar). I’d be so happy if I could go swimming there in summer :)
commented by Blogger obachan, 12/12/2004 5:50 PM  

Add a comment