OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Sunday, August 09, 2009

JUST FOR A CHANGE

My younger sis and her two kids are coming tomorrow to stay for about a week.
GOOD!
I've got to have normal conversation with someone younger than my parents.
And,
I N-E-E-D F-U-N!!!

... But the weather is going to be lousy. Amazingly, a tropical depression just turned into typhoon close to Japan and coming this way. Gee. Water temperature of the Pacific Ocean must be pretty high. Another evidence of global warming?

We might have to give up swimming and fishing this week... I hope we have a chance to BBQ on the beach, at least once.
posted by obachan, 8/09/2009 09:37:00 PM

2 Comments:

Ah BBQ on the beach. I miss it this year. I bought Iberico pork, but stays frozen. Who did ever name the Pacific Ocean? 4 meters waves is all I can see from my place at the tip of Izu. Have fun and lots of chats, catch up. You need friends asap. Enjoy the week and go catch snails...
commented by Anonymous Odoriko, 8/11/2009 5:13 PM  
Hi. Hope you're having fun now over there in Izu. The weather is much better this weekend (8/22-23), isn't it?
commented by Blogger obachan, 8/23/2009 7:38 PM  

Add a comment