OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Friday, June 05, 2009

SORRY ABOUT NEGLECTING THIS BLOG FOR SO LONG!

Yes, I moved back into my hometown on the last day of April, 2009 and now I live with my parents. My life here is full of challenges, and I don't know if I can ever "settle down" someday. I've been posting about the challenges on my new foodblog:
http://kokonuggetyum2.blogspot.com/
so please come and take a look if you haven't.
:)

On that foodblog, I've been posting some photos that I took on my morning walk on the beach. I bring my compact digital camera with me, and it has been doing a pretty good job.
See?

And it never occured to me that heavy use on the beach could damage digital camera.

But one day, I took a walk on the beach when the ocean was rough, and took several photos of the waves because they were so photogenic. See?

Then back in my room, I noticed that the camera felt sticky and the monitor was dirty. The salty wind!

I ordered a soft waterproof camera case right away. Right now photo-taking is such an important part of my everyday life, so I've got to take good care of my camera(s). I would die without them... and this laptop.
posted by obachan, 6/05/2009 08:12:00 PM

1 Comments:

Obachan, how nice to hear that you are back with a new blog. I had not known that you had started your new blog (the updated post did not show in my google reader). I had wondered how you were doing with your move. I will go and read all the blog entries I missed...
commented by Anonymous Nicole, 6/06/2009 10:48 AM  

Add a comment