OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Friday, September 21, 2007

MAYBE I'M GETTING OLD...

The first couple of days at a new job are always tough, being full of excitement AND anxiety. And it is as if the older I get, the more anxiety I have than excitement in a situation like this. I guess all I can do at this point is just trying my best, right?

If choosing this job was a good choice, I’ll be living a happier life (compared to the previous years) this winter on. And if not… Oh, well, let’s just focus on trying my best for now.

Sometimes it’s so discouraging to be a self-supporting, single middle-aged woman in a rural city when economy is down. SIGH...
posted by obachan, 9/21/2007 10:50:00 AM

5 Comments:

Good luck, Obachan. Please let us know how your new job goes.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 9/22/2007 3:09 PM  
This year seems to pose challenges for you, first your hospital stay, now a new job.

You can do it ! Best wishes & prayers to you.
commented by Blogger Blue Skies, 9/22/2007 11:04 PM  
Thank you, anonymous commenter and Blue Skies. I guess I'm going to start a new "chronicle" series (on my foodblog) about my new job so PLS come and check on it once in a while. ;)
commented by Blogger obachan, 9/24/2007 7:26 PM  
Dear Obachan, can u b older than me working on a new job(1 Month already)? Got to work with 3 kids (21years,16 & 13 years old )By the way as cook to a Korean family.Life can be unfair sometimes right:P So dont be down, I looking to you for inspiration buddy!
Lots of love malaysiaelayne
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 9/25/2007 11:58 PM  
Thank you, dear. I feel supported.
And I'll try to focus on doing my best.
commented by Blogger obachan, 9/26/2007 10:11 AM  

Add a comment