OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'M BACK!!

Six days after the surgery. Now I’m sitting in front of my laptop, being surrounded by the stuff I brought back from the hospital. Gosh, look how many papers I had to sign! There’s even a photo of Pinoko sitting right next to the keyboard now. I asked for one copy for me and the doc said OK. I’m not going to post it on this blog, but let me tell you… she’s much more photogenic than many of the cysts I’ve seen in cyberspace. Honestly.

Anyway, it feels wonderful and so relaxing to be back in my room. But at the same time, I’m feeling a little sad, missing the hospital staff who took care of me there. Now that typing doesn’t exhaust me as much as it did two days ago, I think I’m ready to spend a couple of hours every day for reminiscing those extraordinary days. Yeah, it was such an unforgettable experience...
;)
posted by obachan, 5/17/2007 12:08:00 PM

4 Comments:

Glad to hear everything went well. See! Remember when you were first posting about the surgery and how long you had to wait and now here you are writing about it being all over.

Hope you were able to get plenty of time to relax with people taking care of you. I rather liked my hospital stays with the birth of both my daughters. I like people bringing me food and lying in bed watching television!
commented by Blogger Donna, 5/17/2007 12:38 PM  
So glad you are home and recuperating. May you get well soon!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 5/17/2007 3:55 PM  
There's some tea and marmalde waiting to be delivered too you to aid recovery:) drop us a mail.
So happy that its all over for you now and you can relax and take things easy for awhile, we have a few stress's over here at the moment but more about that another time.
commented by Blogger Ian, 5/20/2007 8:40 PM  
Thank you, donna, Jade park and Demon. I'm so glad to be back. :)
commented by Blogger obachan, 6/03/2007 9:52 PM  

Add a comment