OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Sunday, January 21, 2007

LAZY SUNDAY AFTERNOON...

Last night I played pool (8-ball) with a friend of mine. After the game, we had nice ramen noodles at one of the vendors on the street. After coming home, the canned coffee I drank while playing pool kept me awake until 3:30 am this morning. Now I have trouble concentrating on the instructions on the photobucket website. Well, this photo-sharing service doesn't look very attractive to me anyway. I'll probably stick with flickr.

It's raining outside... :(

I'm too bored that I might post my illustrations somewhere on this blog.
posted by obachan, 1/21/2007 03:36:00 PM

2 Comments:

Doesn't sound too bad. Merely too short.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 1/21/2007 5:31 PM  
Because there's nothing to write about...
commented by Blogger obachan, 1/21/2007 9:00 PM  

Add a comment