OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Monday, May 08, 2006

I’M CURED!

Well, it was just like that. I went to see the Koinobori festival last Thursday, which was a little chilly and windy day, and I was still coughing quite a bit last Friday. Then Saturday… I was still feeling kind of weak, but did not cough much in the daytime. And yesterday, my mind was so occupied with a couple of things almost all day that I totally forgot about my bronchitis (and forgot about taking medicine, too). In the evening I did a little stretching and even tried a little walking by the river, just because I felt like it. When I went to bed after midnight, I realized that I didn’t cough AT ALL that day!

So that was it. My bronchitis is gone and I’m cured! :D
Oh I’m so glad…
posted by obachan, 5/08/2006 11:36:00 AM

3 Comments:

Oh good! I'm glad to hear that you're better. Constant coughing can be so tiring. Perhaps the good karma of Golden Week helped to cure you :)
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 5/08/2006 12:31 PM  
yay! i'm glad you're better!
commented by Blogger xtinehlee, 5/08/2006 1:30 PM  
Good to hear that you are better. Have a good week ahead.
commented by Blogger Blue Skies, 5/09/2006 4:24 PM  

Add a comment