OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'M OFFICIALLY SICK

OK, I’m officially sick now. I have a bronchitis. Frist time in my life. Well, at least this is my first time being officially diagnosed with bronchitis. (Maybe I had this several times before, but just didn’t go to the hospital and didn’t know I had it. ;P)

The doctor was a young man who was, according to one of my colleagues, a cute guy. Yes, the colleague was the one who recommended the hospital and the doctor to me, saying “Oh you should see him. He’s cute.” Well, I guess there’s a little difference between her definition of “a cute guy” and mine, but anyway, he was nice and seemed to be a good doctor.

Anyway, I’m supposed to be on antibiotics for a couple of days and have a good rest. Rest? Yeah, I have no special plans for this Golden Week except the work at night, so this will be a very restful week for me (if I neglect all the washing and cleaning I’m supposed to do in my apartment.)

BTW, the weather is so strange here now. It was so hot today in the morning, and now it's totally cloudy and wind is roaring outside --- no rain, just the wind. It might start raining soon, or I wouldn’t be surprised if it’d start hailing. It just looks too strange. And whatever would come, I’ll have to ride my bicycle to work tonight. Rest? The Dr. told me to rest well? OK, Doc, I’ll try… when I can.
posted by obachan, 5/02/2006 02:19:00 PM

2 Comments:

Take care of yourself, and I do hope you're feeling better soon! Bicycling in the hail definitely sounds unpleasant, even without the bronchitis!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 5/02/2006 3:16 PM  
Ross
I took a nap after posting this entry, but I didn't have a dream...or maybe I did, but I don't remember it. Too bad. Maybe the weather wasn't haunted enough, because we ended up having no rain or hail after all.

Amanda
Thanks. I'm glad that I didn't bicycle in the hail, but the work last night wasn't very pleasant anyway.
commented by Blogger obachan, 5/03/2006 4:26 PM  

Add a comment