OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Monday, January 09, 2006

OBACHAN GETTING OUT OF THE CAVE

As I wrote in my last post, this year I’m going to do the things I’ve always been wanting to do. Hence, another project. My room is in a great chaos right now. Why? Because I’m working on saving my favorite music on cassette tapes to a file on my PC. Here in my room, a good deal of space in one corner has been occupied by a huge dusty carton box full of old cassette tapes, which has been pretty annoying. So I finally decided to do something about it.

Now all my cassette tapes are scattered all over the floor, the songs on the tapes are being saved as MP3 files on the “digital audio player” (yay! :D) I bought today, and eventually copied to a music file on my PC. After saving the files on PC, I’m going to delete most of the files from the digital audio player to leave only my real faves there. This new device doesn’t have much memory, but it’s so small and amazingly light… just perfect for keeping in a pocket to listen to my favorite music as I do cleaning/washing or go walking.

Oh… listening to those 80s and 90s songs hit me with nostalgia… and the music I recorded in the U.S. from local radio stations (SL100 and Power108)!! I’m almost crying… Really.

Anyway, when I finish this project, I’m going to throw away all these cassette tapes and get rid of that dirty carton box! Woooooooooooooooooooooo, I can’t wait!!
posted by obachan, 1/09/2006 09:52:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment