OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

WHAT I WAS DOING IN DECEMBER 1995

Tonight I was going through my old stuff I brought back from Osaka when I moved to Kochi in 2000. I couldn’t find what I was looking for, but instead, I found this photo.


This is me ten years ago, shooting pool. Yeah, my hair was longer then.
I really loved the Paul Newman poster on the wall, but this pool hall closed after I came back to Kochi, and I don’t know what happened to the poster.
Maybe it was thrown away...
posted by obachan, 12/13/2005 09:42:00 PM

4 Comments:

Kawai desu, ne!
commented by Blogger cookiecrumb, 12/14/2005 8:55 AM  
Arigato gozaimasu. :)
commented by Blogger obachan, 12/14/2005 8:33 PM  
::Snickers:: So, ten years ago, you were into hanging out in well-lit pool halls and wearing a yellow frowney-face mask. I'll keep that in mind.

Most pool tables around here are in dimly-lit bars and it's tough to see the balls even without a mask.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 12/16/2005 6:59 PM  
Hey, that face mask was really popular in Japan 10 years ago. Almost everyone wore that kind of yellow mask in pool halls…. Kidding.
I’ve been to dimly-lit pool bars in Japan, too. The tables were lit by low hanging lights, and tall guys often hit their heads against them. :)
commented by Blogger obachan, 12/17/2005 1:53 AM  

Add a comment