OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Friday, December 30, 2005

MY LAST POST THIS YEAR...

Wednesday night was the busiest night at the izakaya. I must have been really exhausted when I got home around midnight… Next morning I woke up feeling awfully heavy. When I was getting dressed around noon to go to work, I found my jacket hanging in the closet instead of the place where I always hang it, and I had absolutely no memory of hanging it in the closet after coming back from work that night.

I’m leaving for my parents’ house early Saturday morning. They are calling for rain on the New Year’s Day. Gee, when was the last time we had a rainy New Year’s Day ...?

-----
My next entry will be posted in 2006, the year of the dog ;)
I truly want to thank you all for supporting my humble blogs this year.
I wish you all a Happy New Year.
May your new year be better than ever.


posted by obachan, 12/30/2005 02:22:00 AM

3 Comments:

Happy New Year to you too! I hope you have a great time visiting your parents, despite the rain. (We're supposed to get some too, but it's a welcome thing here in the desert.)
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 12/31/2005 9:03 AM  
Happy new year obachan :) Have a blessed new year....
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 1/01/2006 9:34 PM  
Amanda
Thanks. I had a great time. Hope you had a nice, relaxing time, too.

musical
I think I know who you are ;) Did you spend New Year's Day with your family?
commented by Blogger obachan, 1/03/2006 12:19 PM  

Add a comment