OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Thursday, December 22, 2005

IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT

When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is to grab a remote and turn on the TV. I watch TV morning show for about 30 minutes in bed, asking myself a permission to stay in bed for“5 more minutes”again and again. This morning, the first news I saw was about the snowfall in this area (again!), so I got out of bed right away and opened the curtain.

Yes, it snowed! I was thinking about getting some straw from somewhere to keep my blueberry plant warm, but I guess I waited too long (as usual…).

I need to work in the afternoon today and hope the snow on the street would completely melt by then. Otherwise my bicycle might slip on the melting snow… :( Good thing is that I don’t have to work tonight. I can do a major shopping on my way back from work this afternoon, and work on cleaning my room for the rest of the day. I’ve decided to “have a Christmas dinner in a tidy room” this year, so cleaning would keep me quite busy tonight.
posted by obachan, 12/22/2005 10:15:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment