OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Friday, December 17, 2004

TIME TO GET BUSY

Finally, yes finally, I started feeling like doing cleaning. It usually takes some time (long time) for me to get decided. I’ve started making a list of what to do on which day. Hope my energy level stays up until the end of the year. Gee, I don’t know why I’m always such a procrastinator when it comes to cleaning. If it’s scanning my PC for virus and/or spywares, I do it almost compulsively… oh well, actually, it’s my PC not me who is doing the work, so maybe that’s why.

OK, time to get out of my chair and do some work! Hope the weather stays fine like this for the rest of the week!

----------
OK, the cleaning for today is almost done. I’m taking a break with a cup of nice hot lemonade with honey.

When I clean my kitchen, I always recall one scene from an old TV drama, Cagney and Lacey. I don’t remember which, but one of them had a habit of furiously cleaning the friege when she got mad or depressed, even in the middle of the night. How I wished to have that kind of habit myself, or someone with that habit living together!

I do know cleaning has a therapeutic effect and I do have some “how-to” books on overcoming procrastination. It’s just that all my knowledge and energy have to come together and sadly enough it doesn't happen too often. Let's just hope that it happens in time ;)


posted by obachan, 12/17/2004 10:47:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment