OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Friday, September 24, 2004

JUST FOR A CHANGE

These are what I do for a change when things get too messy.


My CASIO keyboard


- Play the keyboard -
My repertoire:
Open Arms (Journey), Honesty (Billy Joel),
part of Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen), Love of My Life (Queen),
Kaze no torimichi (song from anime: My neighbor Totoro),

Roto's Theme (from RPG: Dragon Quest),
part of The Entertainer (Scott Joplin)




My shoes


- Go walking -
along the nearby small river when it's not too hot.

Gotta stay sane ...... somehow.




posted by obachan, 9/24/2004 11:19:00 AM

2 Comments:

Oh, my repertoire? Tennessee Waltz, God Save the Outcasts, Beauty and the Beast.. I love mellow music..
commented by Blogger ting-aling, 10/21/2004 7:14 AM  
Tennessee Waltz and Beauty and the Beast! I love them, too!! (Though I can’t play them.)
commented by Blogger obachan, 10/21/2004 10:28 AM  

Add a comment