OBACHAN'S SCRIBBLES

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

ANOTHER PROGRESS!

As you have probably noticed, I GOT A DIGITAL CAMERA TODAY!!!! ♪※▲♪△※♪
My sister had bought a new digital camera last week and sent me her old one yesterday. She asked only 5,000 yen for this camera. Good deal, isn’t it?  It just arrived here a little after noon today, and I’ve been playing with it since then.

I put a photo of flowers in my previous post for those affected by the Russian school siege. Also I updated the photos of my watercolors. They don’t look much different in the blog, but once you click on each photo, you’ll get a bigger and clearer image of my watercolor painting now. How embarrassing!! :p

Right now, the wind is very strong outside, but NO rain at all, which means I’ll have to go to work tonight. (I work part-time a few days a week, for a couple of hours each time. The earning is so small --- just enough to pay the rent--- so it doesn't really count as "work.")


My herbs are in the bathroom (not too cozy, maybe?)


Tomorrow I’ll bake something and post about it with nice photos. (Yes, now I know how to put more than one photo in one post). It’s so much fun!!!

posted by obachan, 9/07/2004 04:36:00 PM

2 Comments:

Congrats on the camera. We bought ours over the weekend but still have yet to learn about it.
commented by Blogger Unknown, 9/10/2004 11:06 AM  
Hi Joel,
I bet you’re happy with your new camera! Mine is a real antique (sorry, sis!), but it seems to have all the basic functions. Good enough for a beginner, I suppose.
commented by Blogger obachan, 9/10/2004 12:35 PM  

Add a comment